- Pioneering in modular engineering and construction for more than 40 years.
- Projects in more than 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
- A leader in the construction of modular and industrialized buildings.
- International presence: Main offices in Madrid and Lisbon. Subsidiaries in France, Peru, Columbia, Angola and Mozambique.
- Own production of modules: Factories in Porto (Portugal) with a surface area greater than 10,000 m2 and 4,600 m2 at the factory in Yuncler, Toledo. Additionally, the group has industrialized production workshops in Lisbon, Luanda (Angola) and Bogota (Colombia).
Data that endorses us
*Source: satisfaction survey conducted with more than 1000 customers.
President, Grupo Normetal
Ramón Vecino, President of Grupo Normetal, graduated in Economic Sciences and Business Studies from the University of Deusto in Bilbao-Spain. He is an entrepreneur and senior-level consultant for large companies. He has experience in the world of finance, where he has presided over a renowned International M&A firm.
2014 – 2023
Since 2014, he has been a reference shareholder and Chief Executive of Grupo Normetal. He has lead the corporate development and international expansion of this company which has its focus on Latin America, Africa, Arabic Countries and Europe.
Up until 2010, he was a shareholder and President of Lincoln International Spain S.L. He was previously Vice President and Managing Director of TICSA and, before that, he was Chief Executive of Babcock Group Spain and President of INIEXPORT.
1990 – 2009
He has been, and continues to be, an Advisor to numerous companies and is a member of the Committee or Board of Trustees of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, the COTEC Foundation, the Business and Society Foundation (Fundación Empresa y Sociedad), the Spanish Association of Industrial Assembly (ADEMI) and the Basque Business Circle (Círculo de Empresarios del País Vasco), among others.
1986 – 1989
He was Regional President and, subsequently, National Vice President of the British Chamber of Commerce in Spain.
President of Grupo Normetal